Sunday, January 24, 2010

Here I Am....

I started off the new year trying to think of something that I could do to escape from work, wedding planning, and Facebook along with the other things in life that I felt were taking over. I was looking for a hobby that could incorporate my creativity, thoughts of the day, things that happened in my life, photography, and music. A friend of mine at work is an dedicated blogger and I thought it would be something nice to try...maybe even borrow some of her ideas such as to include some music that is touching my life at the time or recipes. (I don't think that she'll mind). My current plan is to find time each day to talk about my thoughts on something that has impacted my life, music that has touched my heart, discuss a funny situation, or talk about a memory from my past as well as other random things from my life. So, I, Amanda, am going to give this a try...and you, blog-world readers, will go ahead and accept my sincere apologies for the loose grammar, bad spelling, and jumping thoughts.

Let's get started, because these are my thoughts...exactly.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, we need to pimp your blog. I wrote a post about all the places I get my stuff...

    http://laurenm83.blogspot.com/2009/08/blog-makeover.html

    check out the links and let me know if you need any help!

    ReplyDelete