Thursday, January 28, 2010

Weather Prediction...or predicament

Snow-too cold.
Ice-too slippery.
Sleet-too wet.
And don't even get me started with having to prepare for the possibility of snow at the grocery store. The National Weather Service is stating that we are under a winter weather watch for this weekend. I believe I may be one of the few people in Greenville that is not too happy about that. I can not say that I am the winter type of person. I would much rather be in the sun, warm weather, water, palm trees, barefeet/rainbows....are you feeling the heat already people?

Don't get me wrong, I think that snow is pretty...but only for about the first 5 mintues and then I'm over it. AND if it HAS to snow, I would rather be at home, inside the heat watching it outside. SO, if the weather fairy is planning on dropping some snow around my area, I hope she quickly changes her mind. I have entirely too much to do this weekend! SPRING CAN NOT COME SOON ENOUGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment