Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Worship Music Wednesday

"Find You Waiting" by Decemberadio has been a favorite of mine for over a year now. It never gets old, the message is always clear, and the words touch me each time. Today has been a rough day being that it was the one year mark of loosing my grandfather. This song was brought to my ears several weeks before his passing and helped me get through one of the hardest times of my life. It reminded me then and continues to remind me that God is always with me.

My favorite lines are in the chorus- "Through all these years, You have been there, You dried all my tears, and answered my prayers- I just want to feel Your prescence again, I'm down on my knees in need of a friend...And I find You waiting there for me"

I found a version that not only has "Found You Waiting" by Decemberadio but they ended it with "Amazing Grace" which is another personal favorite. This song has brought peace in my life and many times when I have been struggling with something, I have been able to listen to it and find the calmness that only Jesus can provide a stuggling heart.



Listen. Enjoy, and may the love of the Lord touch you as it has me so many times during this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment