Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Worship Music Wednesday

This Wednesday I thought that I would ask another person their favorite Praise and Worship song for the week. Who better to ask, than my fiance, who sings random songs constantly. Normally on Sundays, one of the songs we sing in church will stick in his head and throughout the next week you can hear him singing a verse or two at random times. This week it was a song that we heard in the car on the way to Raleigh for dinner Saturday night. "Mighty to Save" is a song that Jeremy heard last summer for the first time and he has been singing since. When I asked him today what song he enjoyed most he was quick to answer- the one me and Todd were singing that time. I knew exactly what he was talking about. "That time" was one night that we had dinner at our friends, the Hallows. Jeremy along with their brother in law-Todd were in the kitchen singing this song as we prepared dinner. I too enjoy this song and find myself singing loud in the car when it comes on the radio. So this week, my praise and worship song, or really Jeremy's praise and worship song is "Mighty to Save" performed below by Hillsong.


No comments:

Post a Comment